GUIDELINES TO PREPARE YOUR PRESENTATION
- How to send your file to the Web-based Server
The presentations that are sent online in advance will be verified and tested before the conference, and a technician from Data Show will send you an email to this address in case he finds any problem with your presentation.
In order to send your presentation in advance, please follow this we send to your email.
In case you find any difficulties as you send your files to this server, please request our technical assistance by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend you to follow these guidelines to prepare your presentation
- The SBHCI Congress 2018 has adopted as a standard software MS PowerPoint (formats * .ppt and *.pptx ), and the slides will be shown in the screen size 16:9 (Widescreen);
- All the video files must be sent in their original format, even if they are built in your presentation. The ideal format of these videos is MP4;
- All the videos must be saved on the same folder where the PowerPoint presentation is in, with no sub-folders; Please don’t send any video files in different folders in order to avoid confusion;
- Any special fonts you choose to use in your presentation must be included, because fonts that are not already included in Microsoft Office will not work in most computers.
- We recommend you to bring your files to the Congress as well, preferably in a USB flash drive, just in case any problem arises during the event.
- Check your presentation at the event
Regardless of the method you choose to send your presentation, we suggest you to have a look at the final version at the Media Desk, located at Expo UNIMED, next to the Event Registration Area in order to verify if all the formatting, animations, videos, etc. will play as you expect them to.
All lecturers should give or check their presentations at the Media Desk at least 3 hours before the time that is programmed for the session. The Media Desk will be open, with technicians available to help you in the following times:
Wednesday, June 13 from 7h00 to 19h00
Thursday, June 14 from 7h00 to 19h00
Friday, June 15 from 7h00 to 19h00
- Regarding the Slide Model of the Congress
In case want to use the official model of the SBHCI Congress 2018 for the first and last slides of your presentation, you can download it at this link:
All the projection screens at the SBHCI Congress 2018 will be formatted in the size 16: 9 (widescreen). If you choose to have your slides on format 4: 3, it will still work, but your presentation will have 2 side bars on the projection.
- Technology in the presentation
Each auditorium will be equipped with a pulpit, a laptop and a multimedia projector. A network-based projection system will be used with an interface that is specific for the conference, to ensure there’s even quality in all the presentations. For this reason, you will not be able to connect your personal laptop in the conference room. All presentations must be given and checked ahead of time at the Media Desk.
If you require more information, please let us know.
Scientific Comission of SBHCI 2018